34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

17.8.15

#LINTERIOR BY DANIELLE / PROUD AS A PEACOCK CHAIR

POSE-linterior-peacock-1
Hello everyone, are you enjoying the Summer?! I love to see how everybody's enjoying their
holidays, BBQ's and festivals on Instagram. I also saw on Linsey's instagram she was chilling with
her bohemian peacock chair. That inspired me for a new #Linterior (by Danielle) post!

When I'm thinking of Summer, I'm thinking of three words: sun, outside and bohemian. The sun
because of a beautiful tanned skin. "Outside" because I love to do everyting outside: from dating a
friend to work outs. And bohemian because I love the lifestyle of Ibiza, which I integrate in my outfit
and interior.

Last June I was on holidays in Ibiza (lucky me!) and wrote a Linspiration post: "Ibiza at home". I told
you about how to bring some boho influeces to your home. Linsey picked that up pretty well and
made her own bohemian bedroom! With a beautiful white mosquito net around her bed and, where 
this post is all about, a peacock chair.

This chair is a definite musthave in every boho interior. It feels like summer in your living room,
bedroom or even backyard. I found some perfect Pinterest pinspiration pictures how to style a
peacock chair...

XO Danielle
POSE-linterior-peacock-2
POSE-linterior-peacock-3.1
SHOP BOHEMIAN FURNITURE:

POSE-linterior-peacock-4
POSE-linterior-peacock-5
1273-940
"BE A PEACOCK IN A WORLD FULL OF DUCKS"
POSE-linterior-peacock-7
POSE-linterior-peacock-8

21 comments:

  1. Great inspo! !! Love the chairs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this chairs are amazing
    I love the style of it
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely love the bohemian interiors! Thanks for stopping by my insta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!

    Lots of love.
    www.NataliaBosch.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this chairs too!!! Great post!!

    ♥ Nissi
    www.nissimendes.ch

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great interior decorating inspiration! All these pieces are incredible.

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh ja ik vind deze stoelen zoo tof! Ik wil er heel graag één. Fijne inspiratie!

    ♥♥♥ Saskia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je Saskia! Ik vind zo ook zo geweldig. Ben benieuwd hoe de stoel bij jou thuis zal staan.

      X Danielle

      Delete
  8. Love boho furniture!!

    XO
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.co

    ReplyDelete
  9. Die stoelen zijn echt vet mooi! Leuke inspiratie! :) X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  10. ThanXXX Helder Pereira for loving my post. I will check your blog.

    Xo Danielle

    ReplyDelete