34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

19.10.14

TRAVEL DIARY

POSE-ocean-bonaire-1
As you can see fate already brought me to the ocean. This breathtaking view makes me wanna 
stay here for hours. Unfortunately on Bonaire the sunset starts already at 6 PM.

If I would live here, this would be my "relax" spot. A place to come and think about life and 
let me inspire myself by the panorama and my on thoughts. Because, hello? Look at this place!

I'm totally zen now and ready to handle the world again! How are you doing? :)
POSE-ocean-bonaire-2
POSE-ocean-bonaire-3
POSE-ocean-bonaire-4
POSE-ocean-bonaire-5
POSE-ocean-bonaire-6
SHOP MAXI DRESSES:

16 comments:

  1. Wouw, wat een prachtige foto's zeg! Echt magisch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel Sonja! Ik ben er ZO blij mee!
      En erg trots op my dad the photographer :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  2. so pretty! love this shot x

    natalieoffduty.com

    Natalie Off Duty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie! I appreciate that :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous dress! Amazing pictures and place! =D

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! I'm so happy with the dress :) I bought it on Bonaire.

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  4. great place and lovely dress!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw, wat een prachtige foto's en plek! Echt fantastisch!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankje Sam! Dit uitzicht wil je toch elke dag zien?!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous dress!
    Xo, W
    http://collegecheese.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are so pretty! I love that dress
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete