34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

20.9.14

WELCOME TO MY CLOSET

POSE-little-monsters
Hello there little monsters. Like I already said on Facebook; these shoes are the 
definition of killer heels! Not killing to wear though, because they're quite comfy!

And if you're not owning platform heels at the moment, you can't sit with them, you're OUT.
With who?! With the Mean Girls of course ;) (Gotta love that movie!)

But how to wear these creeper-ish pumps? I will show you tomorrow.
So... See you tomorrow then? :) Have a great weekend!

SHOP SOME KILLER PLATFORM HEELS:

19 comments:

  1. Great blog! Thanks for commenting on my blog so I could find yours. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg these are the perfect killer booties!! They look so rad! I can't wait to see how you will style them :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AREN'T THEY?! Thanks!!! Check my latest post :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  3. loooks so cool
    xxxx
    www.dominiquecandido.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deze zijn gaaf!! <3

    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am drooling! So cool, so comfy! Perfect heavy sole shoes for autumn!!
    I hope your fall has been great! Mine has been wonderful. I was at the London Fashion Week for four days and it was just amazing! I can't wait to go back next year. xx

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW awesome Heidi! I am SO jealous!!! :D I'm going to relive my summer again because thursday I'm leaving to Bonaire!!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete